Monday, July 13, 2009

Long Lost Star

The rain’s falling, thunder’s rumbling but still my heart is beating

Seeing you smile, hearing speak eases the pain that I have inside

The trees are swaying, people’s laughing but why does everything seem blue?

My eyes are crying, my head’s turning seeing her turn her back on you

I don’t know what’s happening

Please tell me, I’m listening

I want to know all the reasons why my world’s incomplete without your smile

Tell me why, Tell me now

Are you my long lost star?

Look at me and hold me tight

Tell me why this seem so right

My heart is pounding and I’m rejoicing having you stay here by my side

Holding your hand, Hugging you tight calms the cries of this aching heart

Tell me now all the reasons why

I have this feeling once in a whole

Can you consider my feelings now?

Can you be my long lost star?

No comments: