Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Less but More

I want to treat you in a special way
You’re more than a friend, like I always say
Trust me, this is really what I feel
Don’t doubt me, believe in what you hear

Sorry for giving you double thoughts
For treating you like were not yet close
For making you regret the way you feel
For giving you headaches by being mean

But still I want to thank you
For not giving up on me, how nice of you!
For giving me the options to walk with you
For asking me to have lunch with you

For the times you chose to stay with me
For the times you asked me how I feel
For the texts I received that came from you
Asking if I’m fine though you know I do

But please understand that I’m not the expressive type
Cause this world is harsh that’s why I hide
Some people might not have the guts to understand
That’s what I think, the things on my mind

Just don’t easily quit on me, consider that
I maybe bitter, please try to understand
I like to try but please give me time
You’re less than a boyfriend, yet way more than a friend

No comments: