Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fairy Tales

I’ve been exposed to love stories on televisions and on the streets

on books and on those novels, on fairy tales and on poems

How tragic it is for Rose and Jack to end up in that situation way back?

To lack the strength to save your love

watching the Almighty take him back

How lucky it is for little Bella to be with her one true love

To be with Edward despite one fact,

that they share one forbidden love

How sweet it is for Belle and Beast to have shared one unconditional love

To have their feelings despite those looks

an unusual situation because of rules

How am I going to find my prince,

if I’m not Aurora, the one who sleeps?

Or the poor Cinderella, the lucky maid?

Or even Snow White whom the dwarves have cared?

Is it really possible to have one true love in this big world of truths and lies?

Will this curse be despelled for me to find,

the unconditional love from the prince I love?

No comments: